COURSE PRESENTERS: Daine McDonald, Stefan Ianev, Sarah Bartlett
COURSE PREREQUISITES: None
The CHFI Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 certification is for personal trainers, strength coaches and health professionals who wish to learn the key fundamental principles of designing effective and individualised nutrition plans for clients with different goals and body types.
Students will be taught how to write nutrition programs in minutes using the revolutionary nutritional program design software iNutrition Pro and how they can exponentially grow their personal training and nutritional consulting business, which will also provide you with insurance worldwide allowing you to be covered legally when creating diets for your clients. You will also learn how to develop nutrition plans without the use of the software.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn the basic principles of nutrition program design such as BMR, activity level, energy requirements, macro ratios, and nutrient timing
- Learn which types of foods to eat, how much, and when based on the client’s goals, lifestyle, and body type
- Learn how to coach clients effectively so they follow your advice and get results
- Learn how to write fully customised nutrition plans in minutes using the revolutionary iNutrition Pro software
- Learn about basic supplementation to improve general health, body composition, sleep, stress, digestion, and detoxification
- Learn about peri-workout nutrition to optimise performance and recovery
To become a certified PNC Level 1 Coach, you will need to be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding and practical application of the material covered. The PNC Level 1 exam is composed of the following;
- Theory Exam – This section will test your knowledge and understanding of the theory covered. The minimum pass grade is 85%.
- Practical Assessment – In this section you will be required to apply the nutrition principles learned in class and design a nutrition plan using iNutrition Pro for one of the students in class selected at random.
- 9:00am-11:00am: Introduction/Initial Assessment
- 11:00am-1:00pm: Base Nutritional Program Design
- 1:00pm-2:30pm: Lunch
- 2:30pm-4:00pm: Base Supplementation for PTs
- 4:00pm-5:30pm: Case Studies/Practical
- 5:30pm-6:00pm: Q & A
To find out more about the CHFI Performance Nutrition Coach Certification fill in the enquire today form below, or if you would like to see when we are teaching in person at a city globally near you visit our CALENDAR OF EVENTS.