COURSE PREREQUISITES: CHFI Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1
The CHFI Performance Nutrition Coach Level 2 certification is for personal trainers, strength coaches and health professionals who wish to learn advanced strategies to optimise client results. You will learn in detail various nutritional systems and methods, designed to help you create specific and strategic nutritional plans that will guarantee client results.
Furthermore, we will introduce the concept of periodisation of nutritional program design, teaching you how to create short and long term nutritional programming cycles that compliment client training programs.
If you wish to take your understanding of nutrition to the next level, this is the course for you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand the science behind the digestive system, the macro and micro nutrients, and how various hormones affect fuel utilisation
- Learn the ins and outs of the various nutrition systems out there such as low carb, moderate carb, high carb, IFFYM, carb backloading, keto, TDK, and intermittent fasting
- Learn multiple strategies to effectively cycle your nutrition through the week to prevent stagnation such as carb cycling, zig zag, CKD and more
- Learn how to interpret biological feedback cues to effectively monitor and adjust your client’s nutrition
- Learn how to periodise nutritional plans long term using liner, undulating and pyramid approaches to achieve predictable results
To become a certified PNC Level 2 Coach, you will need to be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding and practical application of the material covered. The PNC Level 2 exam is composed of the following;
- Theory Exam – This section will test your knowledge and understanding of the theory covered. The minimum pass grade is 85%.
- Practical Assessment – In this section you will be required to apply the nutrition principles learned in class and design a nutrition plan using iNutrition Pro for one of the students in class selected at random.
- 9:00am-11:00am: Advanced Nutritional Program Deisgn
- 11:00am-1:00pm: Long Term Periodisation of Nutrition
- 1:00pm-2:30pm: Lunch
- 2:30pm-4:30pm: Case Studies/Practical
- 4:30pm-6:00pm: Building Your Nutritional Consulting Business
To find out more about the CHFI Performance Nutrition Coach Certification fill in the enquire today form below, or if you would like to see when we are teaching in person at a city globally near you visit our CALENDAR OF EVENTS.