CHFI Education Pty Ltd Student Refund Policy
- Course Fees
Course fees may vary depending on the country, state or territory in which the course is delivered. Please contact us on +61 2 9882 2778 for more information, or see individual course information the courses section of our website HERE.
- Outstanding Fees
We reserve the right to withhold certificates, and other records of results where any course or administration fees remain outstanding.
- Enrollment Administration Fees
All course fees include a non-refundable administration fee of $150. In the event of you cancelling out of your course and requesting a refund, we may refund fees in accordance with the refund policy. That part of the fees that represents the enrollment administration fee will not be refunded.
- Refund Policy
If for some reason, you are unable to complete a course into which you have enrolled, we may refund or credit in accordance with the following company guidelines:
- If we cancel the course a full credit or course fee will be granted to use towards any seminar held or hosted by the company within Australia or internationally within 12 months of the purchase date.
- If you cancel the course with more than 7 days of the advertised date, a full credit of course fee will be granted to use towards any seminar held or hosted by the company within Australia or internationally within 12 months of the purchase date provided you have notified us in writing with at least 7 days’ notice prior to course commencement.
- If you cancel the course with less than 7 days’ notice prior to course commencement the final decision will be at our discretion.
- Cancellation of any course after commencement, absolutely no credit will be given nor refund considered.
- In the case of undue hardship or extenuating circumstances a full refund or partial refund may be considered. The onus is on the course participant to provide evidence. The final decision will be at our discretion.
The following are examples of circumstances when a refund will not be considered or granted:
- Job change or change to jobs working hours
- Inconvenience of travel to a face to face course
- Leave before completing the course
- Change of mind after commencement
- Are too busy to attend or complete the course or give due notice
- Failure to complete the course
- Failure to attend a face to face course
- Move interstate
All refund requests should be submitted in writing to us via the ENQUIRE NOW section of our website.